Pirate’s Gold Steak Fajitas
These were seriously some of the best fajitas I have ever tasted! Super easy to make with minimal prep time.
- 6 -8 ounces Pirate’s Gold Original or Hot Marinade
- 2 lbs flank steak
- 2 peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- Fajita tortillas
Toppings of your choice - we did an avocado sour cream sauce which was delicious
- Cut the steak into about 1 inch thick slices and marinate in either Pirate’s Gold Original or Hot Marinade. We marinaded it in Pirate’s Gold Original for about 6 hours. If we would have used Pirate’s Gold Hot marinade, we would have marinated the steak for about an hour.
- Cut peppers and onions into strips.
- Cook your steak over medium/high heat using a flat top grill or a cast iron skillet. Add Pirate’s Gold Marinade onto the steak while cooking and toss a few times. Cook to desired internal temperature and remove.
- Add the peppers and onions and cover with your fajita seasoning. Add Pirate’s Gold Marinade and toss until coated. Cook to desired level and remove.
Avocado Cream Sauce:
We used Midwest Foodie's 5 Minute Avocado Sauce for the topping and it was incredible! Find that recipe here: https://midwestfoodieblog.com/avocado-sauce/